Designed by International to provide you with consistent parts pricing, nationwide superior service and simplified billings – designed for today’s fleet needs!
Credit card delivers solutions to situations encountered by today’s trucking industry both at home and on the highway.
Preventative maintenance programs.
Emergency Breakdown Protection
Gets you back on the road.
Surplus Parts Recovery Program
We’ll give you full book value for your unwanted parts.
Fleet Charge – Landmark and International’s Fleet Charge will provide you with consistent parts pricing, nationwide, superior service and simplified billing – designed for today’s fleet needs. The Fleet Charge purchase management system gives fleets the flexibility they need with instant credit at more than 900 participating International dealer locations throughout North America.
- Held by designated employees who control your purchases.
- You choose whether or not to use a purchase order.
- Held at the International dealer.
- Purchase order is always required.
- For fleets that operate more than 100 units.
Corporate Center Card
- Excellent choice for emergency road service groups.
- Card held at your central office as a back up to In-station or
Electronic information simplifies your accounts payable. Optional electronic interchange (EDI) moves information from computer to computer. One bi-monthly statement itemizes all your International Dealer purchases.
- Tracks every dollar spent on parts and service.
- Creates purchasing history.
- Saves time.
Diamond Advantage – Whether you own 1 truck or 250, Diamond Advantage offers nearly 1,000 International® Dealer locations to accommodate your needs for quality parts and service. Also, you may enroll in other Diamond Advantage programs such as Emergency Breakdown Service (EBS®), the truck stop fuel program and the driver assistance program – all designed to keep you rolling down the highway.
Parts & Service
Available at nearly 1,000 locations.
International provides the most comprehensive coverage of quality parts and services for International and other brand trucks. With Diamond Advantage, you receive…
- Guaranteed consistent and audited International parts pricing throughout the participating International dealer network.
- International dealer service locations nationwide providing truck service and maintenance.
- Minimum one year unlimited warranty covering International and International “All Makes” parts and the installation labor if completed by an International dealer.
- Access to an International dealer near you by calling 1-800-44 Fleet.
When and where you need it.
International Emergency Breakdown Service (EBS).
This optional program offered through Diamond Advantage offers:
- Our promise to get you up and rolling as quickly as possible 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- One phone number that provides breakdown assistance anywhere in the US or Canada.
- Quality trained technicians at nearly 1,000 International locations plus 16,000 selected service providers.
- Service available when you need it at a nominal per incident fee, plus repair costs.
Personal assistance where you go.
The optional Open Road Drivers Plan® provides:
- Attorney referrals for covered and non-covered violations.
- Legal assistance.
- Member’s vehicle or personal property theft assistance.
- Access to bonds.
- Trip guarantees for accidents, vehicle theft and telephone expense.
- Key and credit card protection.
- Truck stop directories.
- Discount services on eyeglasses, contact lenses, car rentals and hotel/motel rates.
- The trucker guide to hotels/motels listings “truck friendly” facilities along with truck parking accommodations.
Control Fuel Costs.
By enrolling in the Diamond Advantage Multi Service® Fleet Fuel program you gain access to more than 2,400 fuel stops across the nation. The fuel program also…
- Offers control and flexibility in fuel purchasing policies.
- Includes the Select Price™ Stop program, a fuel buying network that makes purchasing fuel more cost effective and easier to manage.
- Provides a semi-annual updated guide to all truck stops as well as 350 Select Price Stops with the lowest prices in their areas.
- Features 100% reimbursement of fees when 80% of purchases are made at Select Price Stops.
- Makes Insta Money™ advances available to drivers.
Obsolete and surplus parts in your fleet’s shop inventory drain profits from your bottom line. International® has the answer — at full book value!
The Golden Parts Recovery Program can turn those antiques into current parts that meet the requirements of your vehicles today – freeing up shop space, improving shop productivity… and converting dead dollar assets to real working capital.
We’ll give you full book value for your unwanted parts.
PM Service – Preventative maintenance programs.
Performance PM SM ensures that your vehicle will get the best parts, premium oil and filters, and that it will be serviced exclusively by factory- trained and certified technicians. That means knowing the job is done right the first time, every time.
Consistency & Value
With Performance PM you can count on outstanding service wherever you need it. .
International dealerships feature extended service hours, and International’s vast parts inventory network, the most hard to find parts are readily available. .
Four Program Inspection Levels
- Quick Lube (30 point inspection)
- “A” Dry (71 point inspection)
- “A” Wet (71 point inspection)
- “B” Wet (83 point inspection)
Dry does not include engine oil and filters.
Performance PM can be purchased the way that’s best for you: you can participate on a job-by-job basis, or you can pre-purchase and ensure low prices for an extended period of time. You don’t have to make any unwanted commitments to take advantage of Performance PM. Nor do you have to drive an International truck;all makes are eligible for the program.
Additionally, Performance PM services can be paid for by credit card, Fleet Charge® or Diamond AdvantageSM , and are also available through service contracts on new and used vehicles.
Items Included Depending on Inspection Level Chosen
- Turn key on – check fault codes
- Start engine – observe instrument operation
- Apply and release brakes 10 times
- CHECK low air buzzer & light
- CHECK that dash parking brake value pops out at 35psi
- CHECK clutch peal free travel
- CHECK clutch brake operation
- CHECK transmission hi-low splitter or two-speed axle control
- CHECK clutch and/or neutral safety switch
- CHECK HVAC duct defrosters, air vents, fan speed and controls
- CHECK HVAC duct temperature, record
- CHECK windshield wipers & washers
- CHECK horns, electric, & air
- CHECK interior lights, turn indicators & dash lights
- CHECK door glass and mirror controls
- CHECK seats, seat belts, & floor mats
- CHECK tractor hand value
- CHECK power divider shift operation
- CHECK 5th wheel slider air lock operation
- CHECK air suspension dump value
- CHECK ABS antilock monitor light, if equipped
- CHECK parking brake
- CHECK hydraulic brake booster, back-up motor, warning light & buzzer
- CHECK for 3 DOT approved warning triangles
- CHECK for fire extinguisher
- CHECK seals (boots) – shifter, clutch, & steering shaft
- CHECK DOT sticker validation
- Take oil sample
- Drain engine oil
- CHECK cab & body appearance – condition & damage
- CHECK air fairings, extenders & brackets
- CHECK license plate holder & light
- CHECK lighting – headlights, tail/stop, turn signal, marker, backup, reflectors & work lights
- CHECK doors – access & latches
- CHECK hood latches
- CHECK steps & grab handles
- CHECK fuel tank straps & fuel fill cap
- CHECK batteries – visual inspection of cables, clamping, corrosion, & fluid levels, fill if necessary
- CHECK vertical exhaust, muffler, clamps, brackets
- CHECK mirrors – condition & mounts
- CHECK mud flaps / splash guards
- CHECK trailer electric / air hoses, glad hands
- CHECK cab air ride system
- CHECK 5th wheel – mounting & jaws
- CHECK frame & crossmembers
- CHECK pintle hook & safety chain loops
- CHECK body – inspect doors, cargo latches, & lift gates
- CHECK tires & wheels
- CHECK radiator & shroud
- Pressure test cooling system
- Test DCA, extended life & freeze protection
- CHECK belts – visual inspection for wear & tension
- CHECK hoses – condition and/or leaks
- CHECK hose & wire routing, securing
- CHECK exhaust – mounting, clamping & evidence of leaks
- CHECK air cleaner housing, air-to-air piping & clamping
- CHECK air cleaner restriction gauge
- CHECK alternator – visual inspection
- CHECK wiper blade condition
- CHECK starting system – visual inspection
- CHECK steering shaft, shaft U-joints, box mounting, pitman arm & drag link
- CHECK power steering fluid level
- CHECK master cylinder fluid level
- Top off washer fluid
- Drain water from fuel water separator
- Change fuel filter
- Change fuel water separator element
- Change water filter
- CHECK APAD’S controller for fault codes
- CHECK for oil leaks – engine, steering, axle, transmission & differential
- CHECK engine & transmission mounts
- CHECK transmission oil level
- CHECK drivelines & U-joints
- CHECK transmission & differential yoke for play
- CHECK differential oil level
- CHECK springs, hangers, & shocks
- CHECK tie rod ends
- CHECK air tanks, air dryer – drain & observe for oil & water
- CHECK horizontal exhaust, muffler, clamps, & brackets
- CHECK brake rod travel
- CHECK brake lining and/or pad wear
- CHECK ABS wiring & routing
- CHECK PTO, wetline pump & hose routing
- CHECK air ride height
- Install oil plug & torque
- Raise front axle – inspect king pins & wheel bearings
- Grease king pins following the “turn & load” procedure
- Grease & complete chassis
- Change oil filter
- Fill engine with oil & run, recheck level
- CHECK automatic transmission fluid level
- Install PM sticker in window
- Reset oil change light
- Review PM sheet with Service Writer
Control Your Costs Even in Uncontrollable Situations!
Breakdowns are inevitable, whether they are tires, fuel, or mechanical. EBD brings you the coverage and power of Fleet Charge or Diamond Advantage and its service network. It manages labor costs and hours to acceptable standards. You don’t have to worry about runaway costs in a crisis situation.
Compare EBS advantages with any breakdown program on the road today!
- Cost Control
- Management records
- Quality Work
- Convenient Credit Everywhere
- Quality Work
- Consolidated Billing
- 16,000 Service Locations
It’s 4 AM… and one of your trucks just threw a belt! What happens in the next few minutes can make the different between delivering on-time or a broken customer promise – a loss to both you and your customer.
The driver’s breakdown location, mechanical symptoms, vehicle specs and name and phone number are recorded and entered into the EBS computer.
Working form up-to-date component data on all makes of trucks, the experienced Emergency Service Coordinator analyzes initial repair requirements.
The Coordinator stays with your truck, checks on its progress, makes sure it’s done right and verifies correct repair costs.
The EBS Control Center notifies your company when the truck is ready to roll.
Billing is carefully audited, then consolidated with other Fleet Charge or Diamond Advantage purchases. Detailed breakdown reports by truck and charges reach your company every month.
All that attention is provided for every EBS incident for a small per call administrative fee! There are no other hidden charges, no annual dues, and no enrollment fee.
The days of “get it fixed and going again at any cost” are gone forever. Today, emergency road repair costs are managed for you by a team of diligent Emergency Service Coordinators backed by the industry’s largest truck dealer network – INTERNATIONAL!
EBS is an optional program in both the Fleet Charge and Diamond Advantage purchase management card programs.